2010/12/13




I have a quiet day today, as the start of a very busy week. And I'm happy about it, because now I can prepare myself for everything! This morning, I've downloaded the album 'Crazy Love' of Michael Buble. I've been listening to it the whole day! Amazing, those beautiful songs!
Something for the Michaellovers here, I've downloaded the album with 'Vuze'. I put the songs of the album down here. Personally, I like 'Hollywood' the most!

1. Cry me a river
2. All of me
3. Georgia on my mind
4. Crazy love
5. Haven't met you yet
6. All I do is dream of you
7. Hold on
8. Heartache tonight
9. You're nobody till somebody loves
10. Baby
11. At this moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever it takes
14. Some kind of wonderful
15. Hollywood
16. End of may
17. Me and Mrs. Jones
18. Twist & Shout
19. Best of me

1 opmerking:

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.