2011/01/25

About two months ago, I had to do a schoolproject. Together with a friend of me, I did a photoshoot. Her mother is a photographer, so it was for free and in the project we advertised her company. Unfortunately not all the photos were very good, but I picked out those three to use!




10 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind ze echt heel mooi, vooral de eerste! Mooie meid ben je hoor! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi! thanks for your comment :) Yes, the belt is from H&M too! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. je ziet er geweldig uit!

    http://myfashionstateofmind.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous pics!

    Your blos is amazing! Following! Follow back? <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super mooie foto's!

    xx
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Honey ♥ thank you so so so much for your lovely comment! these photos are great and I really like your blog...of course I FOLLOW YOU! ♥ ♥ I hope you'll do it back for me :)
    xoxo
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great Photoss! thank u for ur comment baby! i follow u, ho pe u follow me!
    xoxo
    Enery

    come on my blog: www.thevintageofenery.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You're so pretty :)

    I follow you and if you wanna, you can follow me too ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.