

This was some styrofoam ('piepschuim' in Dutch), which I found in a box. It was already covered with some substances. I used it to prick my earrings through, and in the back I fixed it with the closure of the earring.

And here, my jewelry box in it's new shape. All that's left are some hairpins, watches and my key rings from Paris!

I discovered a useful, cheap way to hold some hairpins together. If you just take a piece of cardboard, (I used a Emporio Armani piece), you can put all your hairpins on it!

Here, on my bottle of handlotion, I put my bracelets on. It may look a little messy, but I think it's kinda cute.

And last, on my jewelry standard, I hung my rings, my bigger earrings, and my real jewelry, like silver and gold!
I'm only still searching for something to hang my headbands in/on. Does someone have an idea?
I'm only still searching for something to hang my headbands in/on. Does someone have an idea?
Wouw, jij hebt veel (:
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://ieatfashiontoday.blogspot.com
Haha ik ken het probleem xD
BeantwoordenVerwijderenUit eindelijk heb k alles wat ik niet meer droeg weggedaan. en nu heb ik echt nog maar 1/3 over. eigenlijk alles wat kleur had, en niet met metaal was is weg haha . zo zag je wel goed dat mn stijl ineens heel erg was veranderd!
x
Leuk!! mijn armbanden zijn ook zo maar dan om een parfum flesje :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxx
tanks for the comment! mhm i think i keep the shoes. but im not sure. aaargh :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenyour blog is really nice!
hugs `nd kisses♥
Dat sieraden standaardje is echt super leuk!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEn echt veel sieraden heb jij haha
xoxo
http://thelifeofyaela.blogspot.com/
Wow veel, en leuk!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://inourmindsuntilforever.blogspot.com/
Dankje !
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat bedoel je ?
Dat plaatje of die code ?
Die code kun je gewoon vinden op google, moet je even 'read more code blogger' intypen en dan vind je het vanzelf !
I would have long been a jewelry holder! where can you buy?
BeantwoordenVerwijderen