2011/02/28

It's monday and the holidays are over. The first day school was heavy and I'm very tired now. I'm relaxing in my lovely room with a cup of coffee. I am already looking forward to next weekend, because I'm going to Limburg with my best friend to join carnaval! I think I'm going to pick a sexy fairytale oufit, like Snowwhite...


6 opmerkingen:

  1. Altijd weer wennen he, naar school gaan. Je overleeft het wel hihi :) Koffie ziet er wel lekker uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuke mok!

    moeilijk was t vandaaag, elke keer in slaap vallen op school hahah xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a cute coffee cup!!

    Visit me @
    http://luckysparkle.blogspot.com

    Your newest follower,

    ~Anya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. ciao,

    i wish your cup of coffee!

    come for a visit and join as follower ..I'll do back

    ave

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Here I am! Thanx for stopping by! Lovely blog!
    You have a new follwer!
    xoxo
    Elisabetta

    http://breadbutterandfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.