As some of you might know, am I a real Gossip Girl fan. Every week when I'm watching the latest episode, I become so greedy when I see all the amazing outfits. Another website gave me the idea to search for a few amazing GG outfits, just to inspire you and myself!
In die serie dragen ze inderdaad altijd zulke mooie outfits!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBlair's style is definitely my favorite! I love Gossip Girl too, the fashion is such a big part of it!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/
Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me, find out my latest trend report and this months cover wars. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.
http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard
I love your blog. Your style and vibe are great.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPlease check mine out and if you like it follow me back, id really appreciate the support!
http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/
Hey Love your blog!!! mind checking mine out I'd love the support if you like it by following! <3
BeantwoordenVerwijderen