I am so in love with big, striking rings. The bigger the better! I'm sure most of you also like them, that's why I made a collage with some beautiful nice rings to inspire you! Which do you like most?
I'm really not a jewlerey person. Not for lack of trying, though. I just always forget to wear it. I really do like these rings, though. I've been slowing starting to wear more accessories, and you've definitely made me want to buy some rings! Your blog is awesome! Following you! Hope you follow me too :-)
I love these! especially the turquoise ones! Great blog, im following :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAbi xx
http://abitottenhamsmith.blogspot.com
I'm really not a jewlerey person. Not for lack of trying, though. I just always forget to wear it. I really do like these rings, though. I've been slowing starting to wear more accessories, and you've definitely made me want to buy some rings! Your blog is awesome! Following you! Hope you follow me too :-)
BeantwoordenVerwijdereni love the one that is gold with the turquoise and pink stone!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIm obsessed with turquoise jewelry!
i love the blue in the left top.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenrings are just amazing.
x
cute stuff!..following
BeantwoordenVerwijderen