2011/08/13

They say that everything happens for a reason. There've happend a lot in my life the past two years, and I couldn't find the reasons. But now I realize, that those things happend to teach me and others around me, that life is too short to worry, too short to cry. I know it sounds like a cliché, but you have to live your life like every day is your last one. Don't regret the things you do, and make your dreams come true!


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post, It really gave me a positive feeling about life and it invites me to do everything I want. Thank you very much!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. adore this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my latest trend report. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.