I would like to start with wishing you all a very happy new year!
Since my boyfriend and I decided to buy eachother a christmaspresent, I have been nervous all the time. Actually, I hate surprises, but afterwards I always like it. So, on christmas eve I had dinner with my family and after that me and my friends went out. The day after I went to my father's family and at night I had dinner at my boyfriend's place with his family.
But I can hear you thinking, what did she get?? Well, my lovely adorable amazing boyfriend, gave me a beautiful golden ring! I am so happy with it, and I am wearing it every day. |
I absolutely love christmas and new years eve, being with your friends and family has so much more meaning at those times.
Since my boyfriend and I decided to buy eachother a christmaspresent, I have been nervous all the time. Actually, I hate surprises, but afterwards I always like it. So, on christmas eve I had dinner with my family and after that me and my friends went out. The day after I went to my father's family and at night I had dinner at my boyfriend's place with his family.
But I can hear you thinking, what did she get?? Well, my lovely adorable amazing boyfriend, gave me a beautiful golden ring! I am so happy with it, and I am wearing it every day. |
I absolutely love christmas and new years eve, being with your friends and family has so much more meaning at those times.

Oh, so sweet! I think you're very lucky with your boyfriend (:
BeantwoordenVerwijderen