First of all, I changed the header of my blog into a new, fresh one!
This year is a new year with new chances and so much more time to make mistakes, get drunk, kiss boys and.. Okay, you're right, that is totally not me. I have a lovely boyfriend and some amazing friends. Yes, I do misbehave some times, but at those moments I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people that I won't forget.
Back to the point, 2012, what will bring this year? I do have some wishes/goals for myself. For example, I really want to get my second tattoo this year, as the end of a period in which I never want to fall back.
I also want to travel a few times this year. I am going to Italy with my bestfriend, and I will go to Spain with my boyfriend for a week. But, all those things will cost me a lot of money. And that's why I have to work pretty hard.
During this new year, I got a little bit more optimistic. At the moments I have nothing to do at work, I keep telling myself that every minute I am sitting there, I am getting a little closer to my dreams.
This year I turn eightteen, the age of an adult. I will pass my exams and I will enjoy every little moment with my boyrfriend, friends and family.
For me, 2012 is going to be an amazing year! How about you?
For me, 2012 is going to be an amazing year! How about you?

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.