2012/05/28

Holiday in Spain

We have had some beautiful summer days in Holland, but now that the weather has turned, I have to be satisfied with pictures of my future vacation. I will go to Spain with my boyfriend in June, and the hotel we booked is so nice! I am really looking forward to lay down at the beach with my love, listen to music and to get a tan while sipping on some cocktails. We will go there about one and a half months from now and I am so excited!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Looks so pretty ! Leuke blog!

    Wil je elkaar volgen? Laat maar weten ^^

    XX Tali
    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jeeej, ziet er goed uit hoor! Ik ga ook naar Spanje, zin in :-D Ik ga je volgen! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.