Even though I have been very busy last week, I was thinking about making some new posts. I decided to take some photos of the things that happened last week. Please let me know if you like posts like these!
My boyfriend was making pancakes a few days ago. I don't know If you can read it, but he wrote D<3J with syrup. How cute!
During my study breaks I was really bored and by all the learning I had to express my creativity, so I decided to watch some nail tutorials on Youtube. I am quite happy with the result, because it was my first time to try something like this. What do you think?
A few weeks ago I started to change my bedroom. First, the walls were pink but I was kinda sick of that color so I decided to paint the walls white. At the moment I am very busy with buying some matching stuff for my room, and I started with this magazine rack. It is a very handy storage place for my countless magazines.
I think I don't have to explain this photo. It is just me studying on my final exams, as you might have read.
How was your week?
xo,
xo,




heel leuk om te zien!
BeantwoordenVerwijderengingen je examens goed?
xxx
Wat een superleuke nagels!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenthose pancakes look
BeantwoordenVerwijderenso yummy!!
Love the nail design =)
xoxo
http://www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com.br/