When I was watching TV last week I stopped by at a show called 'Baking made easy'. Lorraine Pascale is the chef in this TV show. Every week she shows how to make some easy meals, desserts, cakes and a lot more. I really want to recommend this show to you, because it is an easy way of making some great things. She explains everything step for step, so I think everyone can do this at home.
One recipe sounded really nice to me, the sun-dried tomato and rosemary palmiers. They are also called butterfly-cookies.
If you click here you will find how to make those cookies.
For more about Lorraine and all here recipes, visit her personal website here.
I hope you will enjoy here shows as much as I do, and have fun with baking!
One recipe sounded really nice to me, the sun-dried tomato and rosemary palmiers. They are also called butterfly-cookies.
If you click here you will find how to make those cookies.
For more about Lorraine and all here recipes, visit her personal website here.
I hope you will enjoy here shows as much as I do, and have fun with baking!


Ik volg je -nog een keer haha- via GFC en via Bloglovin. Hoop echt dat ie het nu wel doet!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenliefs
Oeh, die butterfly-cookies lijken me lekker haha. :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOoh, dat klinkt lekker! Ik had nog nooit gehoord van butterfly koekjes, maar het ziet er erg goed uit. Leuke blog heb je! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderen