As a little inspiration post for the summer, I made two festival outfits. I am planning to visit a few festivals this summer and of course, when I do, I will show you my own outfits! For now the following two!
Love both the sets, the floral shorts are a must have this season =) Thank you for your nice comment and for following, I am following back on google friend connect and I am also following on Bloglovin, I encourage you to follow also on Bloglovin, thank you dear <3 Kisses
I have to say I also love outfits with just a pair of small shorts and a tiny top! the perfect look for a summer day! What do you think if we followed eachother? Kisses, Rita
Great looks !! Loving the cropped tee and the Converse !! Following you now - it would be great if you could follow me back ! Andrea - www.dreamingofchanel.com
yes, let's follow each other! :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwaiting your follow, I've already done it! :)
http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/
I love the flower short and the flower bustier!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://leguidedelama.blogspot.com
Very nice clothes ! ♥
BeantwoordenVerwijderenx
http://thefacesoffashioon.blogspot.nl
great looks hony, i really love them!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxx
I like the shorts with a floral pattern! lovely set of clothes!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxx
Diana
http://double-ganger.blogspot.com
Love both the sets, the floral shorts are a must have this season =)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for your nice comment and for following, I am following back on google friend connect and I am also following on Bloglovin, I encourage you to follow also on Bloglovin, thank you dear <3 Kisses
Fashion and Cookies
Follow me on Bloglovin
I have to say I also love outfits with just a pair of small shorts and a tiny top! the perfect look for a summer day! What do you think if we followed eachother? Kisses, Rita
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGreat looks !! Loving the cropped tee and the Converse !!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFollowing you now - it would be great if you could follow me back !
Andrea - www.dreamingofchanel.com