2012/06/27

ARMPARTY DIY

Hi dear followers,
Yesterday I found a super nice DIY here to make some bracelets. First I thought, I could never do this, but I was so inspired by the photos, that I really wanted to give it a try. So this morning I went to a hobby shop and I bought some things I needed to start. In the end I think I did really good, didn't I? I just made a black and a red one yet, but I am going to make some more of these bracelets for sure! They are completely fashionable. Here are the photos!



7 opmerkingen:

  1. That bracelets look amazing! So cutee*
    See my blog: Chance to change

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. fantastic bracelets! ps: yes we can follow each other :) now I'm following you :) follow me back :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super leuk!
    Ik volg je, volg je terug?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. o die zijn super leuk!
    die gebruik ik altijd als enkel bandje!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I follow you back dear¡¡¡ Thanks so much¡¡¡¡ xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een toffe armbandjes, dit ga ik ook proberen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.