Since I posted some bracelets as an inspiration, my boyfriend came with the idea to post some photos of my own bracelets, so I went photographing. I edited my photos with a new trial version of Paint Shop Pro.
The two faith bracelets I bought in Spain, the colored ones are from H&M and the black one with the charms on it is, believe it or not, from Action!
What do you think? Are you as addicted to bracelets as I am?

The two faith bracelets I bought in Spain, the colored ones are from H&M and the black one with the charms on it is, believe it or not, from Action!
What do you think? Are you as addicted to bracelets as I am?




Great inspiration, Donna!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenKeep posting,
Nicoleta
yr newest follower
www.nicoleta.me
Hee Donna,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBedankt voor je leuke comment, vind echt leuk om een Nederlandse reactie te zien!
Leuke armbanden, goed idee van je vriend om fotos te maken van je eigen.
Ben benieuwd naar meer posts van je, ken nog niet zoveel Nederlandse bloggers, dus ga je volgen vanaf nu!
xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com
Wat een leuke armbanden! Liefs
BeantwoordenVerwijderenARM PARTY !!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenXOXO
http://followingtrendsinblack.blogspot.nl/
nice arm party
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTravel in Style
Your bracelets are gorgeous, love the peace sign! Xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderen