2012/07/16

DIY: STARBUCKS COFFEE

I came by this super nice DIY and I really wanted to share it with you! I made it a little bit different, because the original recipe didn't work that well. I am going to tell you how to make a Starbucks iced caramel macchiato!
What you need
- a glass, 1/3 filled with vanilla ice cream
- a shot of espresso
- milk
- two spoons with vanilla syrup
- one spoon with caramel
- whipped cream

How to make it?   
First, mix the vanilla ice cream with the vanilla syrup, than add it to the glass.
Then add the espresso(can be mixed with sugar) and the milk.
To finish this coffee, add some caramel to it and use whipped cream as a topping!

I tried this one myself, together with my boyfriend. No expensive coffees anymore, if you can do this yourself too! Enjoy the photo of our own made coffee! It was delicious!



Here can you find the source of the tutorial, for the dutch girls among us.

8 opmerkingen:

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.