2012/07/04

MONKI // NAIL ART

Hi dear followers,
Last Sunday I went to Amsterdam with my boyfriend to buy a dress for my graduation, and I found one! But I will show it to you in a next post. For now, something cool I wanted to share with you. When I was in Amsterdam I visited a Monki shop, and I was so enthusiast about the fitting rooms. All the walls were made of mirrors, so awesome! On the photo below you can see what I mean. By the way, I bought that blue dress you can see on the photo, which will also come by in a next post! The other two photos are me, trying something new with my nail polish again. It doesn't look very shipshape, but I think the result is nice. What do you think?



11 opmerkingen:

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.