Hi guys,
I have some new photos for you, a studded shirt and some nail art. A friend of me told me about ordering studds on the internet. Because I had some clothes in my closet who needed an 'upgrade', I decided to buy those studds. This green shirt you see below, had a gap, so I didn't want to wear it anymore. As soon as I received the studds, I started to make this cross on it. What do you think?

I have some new photos for you, a studded shirt and some nail art. A friend of me told me about ordering studds on the internet. Because I had some clothes in my closet who needed an 'upgrade', I decided to buy those studds. This green shirt you see below, had a gap, so I didn't want to wear it anymore. As soon as I received the studds, I started to make this cross on it. What do you think?



Such a lovely post: I like this manicure so much!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
Hey! Nice post!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI want to thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!
Today I’ve made a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to see the last
Updates on my blog, like it!
Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
Thank you in advance!
xoxoxo
super pretty nails/nailpolish!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen