Finally! The Iphone 5 has been released! Well, actually the release in The Netherlands will be this friday, but I already ordered one! I really can't wait to replace my Blackberry with the latest version of the Iphone! This version is thinner and weights less than the Iphone 4S. It also has a faster processor and a Isight camera. What do you think of the Iphone 5? Do you also want to have it?2012/09/26
NEW; IPHONE5
Finally! The Iphone 5 has been released! Well, actually the release in The Netherlands will be this friday, but I already ordered one! I really can't wait to replace my Blackberry with the latest version of the Iphone! This version is thinner and weights less than the Iphone 4S. It also has a faster processor and a Isight camera. What do you think of the Iphone 5? Do you also want to have it?
Labels:
apple,
iphone,
iphone5,
latest version,
new mobilephone,
order,
release
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
So cool that u are going to have the latest iphone!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen- True