At some point in life you will realize that you won't be careless forever. Living at your parents' house, going to school and have fun with your friends all the time sounds great, right? But some day you will move out, get a job and than suddenly everything has changed. I know for sure that it won't be easy all the time, but in the end it is how it is supposed to be. Think about it, living with the one you love in your own place, no one there to tell you what to do or not to do and you will enter a profession you like. Just you and the life you always wanted, in your own way. Since a few months I get more responsibility and I take things more seriously in life. I am doing the best I can for school, I have a part time job so I can make some money and I have a serious relationship. I started to think about the way I want my future to look like and I have some big plans!2012/03/11
Take a look at the future
At some point in life you will realize that you won't be careless forever. Living at your parents' house, going to school and have fun with your friends all the time sounds great, right? But some day you will move out, get a job and than suddenly everything has changed. I know for sure that it won't be easy all the time, but in the end it is how it is supposed to be. Think about it, living with the one you love in your own place, no one there to tell you what to do or not to do and you will enter a profession you like. Just you and the life you always wanted, in your own way. Since a few months I get more responsibility and I take things more seriously in life. I am doing the best I can for school, I have a part time job so I can make some money and I have a serious relationship. I started to think about the way I want my future to look like and I have some big plans!
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.