2012/06/04

Nail art

Morning Monday! I have had a wonderful weekend, which I spend with my boyfriend. As you may have noticed, I am working harder on my blog because I really want to inspire people! I used my creativity to make some nice nail art. I painted angry birds on the nails of my boyfriend's sister. She is so happy with it, and I think I did a nice job, because it was my first time. When I finished her nails, I wanted to try something by myself. I painted my nails white, and I made a little mustache on my middle fingers. What do you think? Do you like it? And how was your weekend?




4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ziet er leuk uit!

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super nice en een leuke blog.
    Liefs, Mi-lou

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Angry birds! Love them!
    Liefs, Maruschka
    www.beautyqueenxl.blogspot.com <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey meid

    ik zit je blog zo door te spitten maar al die nail-art zit er top uit...Er zitten toch wat leuke ideeen tussen
    Check mijn blog en laat een reactie achter..

    Groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.