2012/06/05

It's dress-time!

Since I am still searching for a party outfit for my birthday party, I was looking on the internet to get some inspiration. I selected a few dresses and I made two collages from them. Which dress do you like most? And what kind of dress should I wear on my birthday party? Or shouldn't I wear a dress at all and just keep it simple and calm? Let me know! x
This first collage is made of items from Riverisland and the second one is a Asos one.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment. Great post!!!
    I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect №71 & Bloglovin №4. hope you can follow me!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you so much for your comment!!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!
    Hope you follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I really really really like the 3th dress from River Island!
    It's a party dress, but it isn't too extreme, if you want to keep it al little bit calm hihi.
    Thank you for your comment, xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great selection!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.