2012/06/07

Oldskool

They are back and I absolutely love them, backpacks! I have thought for a while that they were lame, but now that I saw them on Asos, my opinion has changed. I absolutely love them now! I think many girls will share this opinion with me after looking at the following backpacks! I am really going to buy one. Maybe you girls know where to buy one that is not very expensive? Please let me know! x

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Aww!!It such a call from old days.. They were sure a part of being a school girl. Loving the 1st one.
    thanks for sharing
    following you now
    Cheers
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aww. It must be some GFC glitch. I have added you again. I hope it got through this time. Thanks for dropping by my blog ..XOXO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love those backpacks ! I want one in floral print or one in aztec print for sure =)
    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    Twitter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. perfect bags honey, i really love themm!

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.