2012/06/06

The notebook

I love writing. Every time something came on my mind, I wrote it down in my mobile phone, but I wasn't satisfied with that. I needed something to put it all in. So I went to a shop and I bought a notebook. From that moment I wrote every poem and thingy down in this little book. I wanted to give you a little sneak peek into it, so here are the photos! Do you write too? And how do you keep your writings together?



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Your handwriting is beautiful! I, also, prefer to write something down in a notebook, rather than into my phone. :)
    I followed you on GFC & BlogLovin.
    Stay in touch,
    xoxo
    Visit: thereviewella.blogspot.com
    P.S. Hope you'll follow back. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So do I. Thanks for sharing and wish you a great day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. you have beautiful handwriting! thanks for visitng my blog and leaving a comment! love ur blog and outfits!

    хохо
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com
    twitter
    facebook

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.