2012/07/12

GRADUATION

As I told you, I graduated this year! The graduation was last Tuesday, and now I have my diploma! Of course we made so much photos that night, and I wanted to show you how I was dressed. You can find me on the left side of this photo, together with my friends who also graduated! It's a pity that I don't have a nice photo of myself in my dress, but I hope you like this!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. HI! Congratultions!
    I would love to foolow each other!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat zien jullie er allemaal mooi uit!xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulation! ^^

    http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw, gefeliciteerd! En je ziet er super uit! Je vroeg of we elkaar konden gaan volgen, en dat lijkt me zeker leuk! Ik volg je nu! Liefs,xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for your time! I would appreciate it, if you would leave a comment, or if you want to follow my blog!
Love, Donna.