Almost every year the same song, what to take with you when you go on holiday?
I am in that situation right now, because in ten days I will go to Spain with my boyfriend and I really
want to take the time to pack my suitcase. I started a list where I wrote down every
little thing that came into my head. My list is pretty filled now, and I wanted to share it with you!
underwear, bra's, bikini's, beach towel, towels, sandals, sun block, after sun, t-shirts, socks, shorts, jeans, heels, sunglasses, contraceptive pill, hair pins, hair bows, make-up, deodorant, moisturizer, perfume, hairbrush, tooth brush, tooth paste, mobile phone, chargers, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, dresses, beach bag, nail polish, nail polish remover, jewelry, I pod, camera, magazines, books, money, identity, airline tickets, hotel voucher, hotel address, directions, keys, razors, watch, bottle of water.


ik neem ook altijd van alles mee! Fijne vakantie!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenok,I'm following you now :)xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFijne vakantie!x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat leuk! Fijne vakantie:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhave a nice trip! Spain is a very nice country!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://leguidedelama.blogspot.com
Leuk! Fijne vakantie!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLiefs,xx
Thank you so much for stopping by, of course I would love to follow each other! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee
Aah dit komt goed uit! Ik vergeet altijd wat dingetjes mee te nemen op vakantie maar nu ga ik gewoon jou lijstje na! Fijna vakantie trouwens!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenx
p.s op mijn blog is een winactie bezig misschien wil je meedoen?
lifelaughandhappiness.blogspot.com
thanks so much babe! i have just followed you :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMaybe u also wanna like my new fb page: http://www.facebook.com/TheFruityThing
talk to you soon :D
x
have fun in spain dear, take a bunch of photos for the blog okay! ive followed u back but as i didnt use any picture, u will find me on the last page of ur followers list =) xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLetters To Juliet
Love your blog!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLet me know if you want to follow each other!!
http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/
I followed you on GFC :)
VerwijderenI have to make a list too, I'm leaving to Florence in couple days and I haven't packed anything yet! Great blog and such an interesting post! I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAlso, there's a chiffon tangerine dress giveaway at my blog, it's so stylish, I think it would suit you perfectly!
Let me know,
Mary xo
http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/
Handig lijstje voor het pakken van je koffer! Ik vind het altijd een drama.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSucces en fijne vakantie
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment, i'm following your blog with pleasure. It looks like so much fun. Love the pictures from this post. I always over pack, and never get anything a really need:)) xoxo
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI hate packing 'cause I always forget something at home but I love traveling.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHave fun and show us the pics from Spain.
Kisses
Trendy Feeling
So cute blog <3 follow each other?
BeantwoordenVerwijderen:)
Xxx
Carolina
www.the-world-c.blogspot.com
Cute post :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWin a $100 coupon code for sheinside on my blog!